Project Manager (m/f/d) Marketing Corn
Project Manager (m/f/d) Marketing Corn
For KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA we are looking for a Project Manager (m/f/d) to support our international corn marketing team. As a Project Manager (m/f/d) you will develop and steer specific marketing concepts regarding international Marketing & Sales strategy and support our regional and local marketing managers to make optimized use of the digital communication channels. Your primary responsibility will be to oversee the marketing efforts of our Seed2FEED initiative, which aims to empower livestock farmers by helping them optimize their home-grown feed in a cost-effective and environmentally sustainable manner.
The main working location is in Einbeck (Lower Saxony/Germany), furthermore this exciting and diversified full-time position is initially limited to two years in the context of parental leave replacement. We are looking forward to your start with us!
Your tasks – challenge meets responsibility:
- Facilitate the creation of the Seed2FEED marketing packages and centralized content hub for Seed2FEED related marketing materials. This involves gathering, organizing, and generating pertinent content on agronomy, products, tools, and services.
- Create and coordinate international working groups with technical subject matter experts (agronomists, product managers, livestock feeding experts) for content development
- Steer external agencies to develop communication campaigns and marketing solutions to support the Business Unit Goals
- Support of regional and local marketing managers to make optimized use of the digital services landscape
- Prepare project timelines, attain project milestones, and present final materials on time
- Align communication campaigns with corn business unit strategic goals and evaluate results
- Identify new marketing opportunities to support sales and creation of new business models
Your profile – competence meets personality:
- University degree or relevant experience in marketing & communication
- Ideally background (academic or firsthand experience) in the agribusiness
- Project management skills across regional and cultural borders
- High interpersonal and intercultural communication
- Good organizational, stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively, proactivity, drive, and initiative
- Fluent English, other foreign language skills are an advantage
- Knowledge of marketing software (Salesforce, is an advantage)
- Willingness to travel (approx.15%) on an international level
Sow your future with KWS:
- As a family-run company, we live by the values of team spirit, closeness and trust, independence and vision – a culture that is also lived out in practice
- Introduction to the work of corn department and implementation of interesting and challenging tasks & projects with prospects for further development
- In line with our motto: "Make yourself grow!" we promote your individual professional and personal development
- We create the appropriate framework conditions for you: Excellent work equipment, fully subsidized canteen, capital-forming benefits, Christmas, and vacation bonuses, as well as flexible working time models with the option of home office
Would you like to develop your potential and grow at KWS?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application (cover letter, CV, relevant references) via our application system!
Job ID: 13490
KWS is one of the world’s leading plant breeding companies. Over 5,000 employees in more than 70 countries generated net sales of around €1.5 billion in the fiscal year 2021/2022. A company with a tradition of family ownership, KWS has operated independently for 165 years. It focuses on plant breeding and the production and sale of seed for corn, sugarbeet, cereals, vegetables, oilseed rape and sunflower. KWS uses leading-edge plant breeding methods to continuously improve yield for farmers and plants’ resistance to diseases, pests and abiotic stress. To that end, the company invested more than €285 million last fiscal year in research and development. For more information: www.kws.com/career. Follow us on LinkedIn® at https://linkedin.com/company/kwsgroup/.
- 41.000€ bis 50.000€ pro Jahr